What types of professionals will benefit?
This program is designed for any professional who currently works in—or wants to move into—the disability support services field. Types of professionals who may benefit from this program include:
- Special education administrators
- K-12 teachers
- Assistive technology specialists
- High school nurses
- Special education teachers
- High school psychologists and guidance counselors
- Adaptive physical education teachers
- Educational audiologists
- Art teachers
- Early interventional specialists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Educational diagnosticians
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
Who can apply?
- Students with a Baccalaureate or Master’s degree in special education or a related area.
- Applicants should have 3 to 5 years of professional work experience.